Items that meet the Baron BMW’s return guidelines will receive a full refund. Some items may not be eligible for a refund, or may only be eligible to receive a partial refund.
* Any unopened, non-installable item in original condition that is returned more than 30 days after delivery: 80% of item’s price.
* Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to the center’s error: No refund.
* Items returned for reasons other than the result of the Baron BMW’s error will be subject to a restocking fee. Consult your Baron BMW for these fees.
* It is recommended that return shipments be insured in the case of damage or loss by the carrier.
* In order to be acceptable for return, apparel items must be in the original BMW packaging with all original labeling intact.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes Baron BMW to process your return once it has been received (usually 3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). You will be notified via e-mail of your refund once your returned item has been received and processed.
If you returned only one item from a multi-item shipment, you will be reimbursed only for the per-item shipping fee for the item you returned and not the per-shipment fee.